Social Innovation Fellows
This is a highly interactive, experiential, and dynamic program providing resume-building consulting engagements and venture experiences.
Do you want to:
- Learn about sustainability, social enterprise and organizational structure, entrepreneurship, impact investing, impact measurement, and corporate social responsibility (CSR)?
- Connect with individuals and companies who employ business principles to advance social, environmental, and economic prosperity?
- Engage in a social entrepreneurship consulting experience with a crash course in lean startup methodology, stakeholder theory?
- Develop a blueprint project for social change?
- Research issues of social and environmental importance through organizations both large and small?
- Collaborate with the Center for Social Value Creation?