Curriculum — One-Year Program
BMGT471F (Supply Chain Consulting Fellows I) — Fall
BMGT473 (Supply Chain Consulting Fellows II; 3 credit course) OR Participation in a semester-long co-op* — Spring
Prerequisites: Applicants should enroll in BMGT370 and BMGT372 junior year; rising juniors and transfer students may be considered if they have taken both BMGT370 and BMGT372 OR will complete both courses by the end of their fall semester junior year (while in the program).
*Students who apply for, and are selected, to participate in a co-op during the spring semester must submit a copy of their position description to the Undergraduate Program Office at email@example.com in order to receive credit for completing Supply Chain Fellows.
Thomas M. Corsi is the faculty champion for the Supply Chain Consulting fellows program.
Examples of companies where Supply Chain fellows have interned or received full-time offers:
- Northrup Grumman Corporation
- Supply chain majors. (You may apply if you are in the process of applying to Smith as an internal transfer student, but fellows admission would be contingent upon admission to the Smith School, College Park.)
- Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA.
- Open to rising juniors and seniors (preferred).
- BMGT370 and BMGT372 should be completed by the time of application or acceptance into the program will be on a provisional basis pending the successful completion of both courses.
- Active participation in the Supply Chain Management Society is a plus in applying to the program.
Applications open on a limited basis – email SmithFellows@umd.edu.